BLACK LIVES MATTER.
This is a statement of fact, not an opinion. We can all play a role in promoting social justice and equity, and I stand in solidarity and action with Black Americans.
I signed the Anti-Racist Small Business Pledge in June 2020, and I am committed to running my design business in line with its tenets. My business is guided by morals more than money.
Concrete steps I have taken include:
- Small businesses with Black leadership receive 30% off my normal design rates.
- I strive to provide pro bono services to BIPOC-related non-profit organizations.
- I use my creative skillset to amplify anti-racist messages and organizations.
- A portion of my monthly earnings goes to support the Black Art Futures Fund and Design to Divest.
- I am a member of the Equitable Anti-Racist Creativepreneur Circle (EARCC)